Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Hey Rocky! Want to watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat?

Last week, I was going through a Rubbermaid bin full of yarn and found this unfinished scarf.


I got the pattern from Ozyarn. (Unfortunately Ozyarn is out of business and the pattern is not in Google's cache.) It is an illusion scarf with a heart pattern. I was working on it at our local knitting guild meeting. The members were so intestered about the scarf, we worked it up into a program of illusion knitting.

If you have never seen illusion or shadow knitting, the first time you see the pattern pop out is like magic. Looking on the pattern straight on, you see only stripes. But when the pattern is tilted...

The scarf is about half finished. Now I just need to finish it so I can give it to my girlfriend.

Now I just need to get a girlfriend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home